Mercure Warszawa Centrum - Warsaw52.2307828546918, 21.0012459754944
ex. Holiday Inn Warsaw
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Luxury Hotels in Poland
The contemporary Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel is a 4-star property set 1300 meters from Saxon Gardens. Offering accommodation in a 5-story historic building, the hotel was remodeled in 2001.
Located in a shopping area close to Rondo ONZ subway station as well as a museum, a tower and a church in Warsaw. The property boasts location within 1 km from Warsaw city center.
The hotel features an ideal location with proximity to palm trees and gardens.
A 15-minute drive will take guests to Frederic Chopin airport.
This property has 336 individual guestrooms including superior queen room, apartment and standard twin room that are appointed with a mini bar, satellite TV, heating, a personal computer and a trouser press. Some rooms overlook the bay. The rooms come with elegant décor along with comfortable teak furniture.
Eat & Drink
Those staying at Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel can sit down to a hearty breakfast. Guests can also enjoy Polish meals at the small restaurant. The lobby bar serves snacks and sandwiches. Serving both food and drinks, Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw and Quick Steak & Music Bar & Grill are situated around 100 meters from the property.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of PLN 65 per person per night.
Guests are offered to rent cars at Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel to discover the sites of Warsaw.
Leisure facilities in Mercure Warszawa Centrum Hotel include an indoor heated swimming pool, a library and a tennis court. A gym and a fitness center are among the on-site facilities.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for free.
Private parking is possible on site at PLN 89 per day.
The hotel staff speaks English, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian.
Number of floors: 5. Number of rooms: 336.
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
PLN 89 per day
Late check-in/ -out
24-hour room service
Bar/ Lounge area
Paid airport shuttle
Indoor heated swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Doctor on call
- Shops/Commercial services
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- Bell staff/Porter
- In-room breakfast
- Restaurant buffet
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Special diet menus
- Buffet breakfast
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Children's menu
Spa & Leisure
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Garden area
- Spa & wellness centre
- City view
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting rooms
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Dressing area
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
240 sq. feet
1 Double bed1 Double bed, 2 Single beds
In the Room
1 Single bed
In the Room
240 sq. feet
1 Queen-size bed1 Queen-size bed, 2 Single beds
In the Room
1 Double bed
In the Room
- City landmarks
Rating by category:
Great location directly adjacent the Zloty Terraces shopping centre/cinema and a few minutes walk to the Palace of Culture and the central rail station. Less than 40 pln taxi ride to the airport (booked independently with Halo ok! Taxis). Very polite and helpfull staff provided a safe place for our luggage after check-out, for free!
Charging a high rate for wi-fi use in the 'standard' rooms is a bit rich (this is Australian slang for 'excessive'). However, we did use the in house computers and printer for free in the hotel lobby.
no free wifi
I stay there quire regularly because of the proximity to Central Train Station and because the hotel delivers reliable service at good price. I was pleased with the renovated and updated lobby. The room was clean and quiet; there was an in-room safe and a tea/coffee machine, two basic comforts which I need when travelling.
I wish that one day they would add a swimming pool.
location close to the city center and shopping mall
dirty hotel with disgasting smell in the rooms esp smoking rooms. Room services is rather poor.
What you expect from a Holiday Inn
Having to pay to use Internet in my room No shampoo/conditioner in bathroom
Location is pretty good as the hotel is placed in the heart of Warsaw next to the Golden Terrace- Shopping Center. However, would not recommend it if you're looking for some more relaxing side of the visit. You can hear loud music at night and building works all day long starting from a very early morning hours. Staff was really nice but this is what you would normally except in any hotel.
1. Be careful! They will try to add some extra 'additional' cost which are in fact hidden when checking out. They do not provide sufficient information regarding prices instead they will say: 'all information was available at the reception desk or placed in the room Cupboard' (not clearly visible- for purpose to make you pay) They adding some extra things to your final bill hoping that you won't notice.... Believe me many guest have queried about a few issues (bill, room, etc) and they were insisting (when a complain occurred) that the hotel practice is worldwide implemented (making you feel like an idiot) in other hotels so guests should be aware of the extra cost which are in fact are not explained and again hidden. 2. Management a bit cocky and arrogant, noticeable some crushes between staff and management which guests are not particularly interested to experience or hear. Lack of 'communication' staff training at the reception desk- ... some good customer service skills are required out there and how to provide sufficient, accurate and concise information. 3. At the check in they will ask you to swipe your card (do not let them) and will not inform you that they will take about 100 euros. Hotel holds can tie up your money and may/may not reverse it after a few days after your check out but definitely will not give you back the commission that a bank applies when converting to your home currency! Think carefully before handing over a debit card at this hotel front desk. 4. Room was not cleaned every day, fungus in bathroom 5. No swimming pool, no free wi-fi in the room (only within Lobby area but the speed and signal are very poor
This is a stunning hotel that is great value-for-money. Check-in was lighting fast, the rooms were spotless and super-comfortable, the bed was huge and an actual king size (as opposed to the roughly put-together singles available everywhere else in Poland), the wifi was quick and always worked, and the location was incredible- literally across the street from a great shopping complex that also had a supermarket, less than 350m from the closest Metro, and 500m away from the main train station. Our room had a bathtub as requested and the shower was always hot. I also loved that we could control our own room temperature, with access to a heater, an air conditioner, and windows that we could open. The place was just lovely to stay in, and I would absolutely stay here again.
This was a great experience, and the improvements I can think of are minor. I would, for example, have loved a kitchenette. I would also have preferred a TV that was more up-to-date and connected to the internet- I had this available at much cheaper and less classy hotels across Warsaw, and it allowed me to watch videos in my language on YouTube, online, etc. Finally, there are renovations happening in the fitness centre at the moment, and while that's understandable, I did feel they could have started later in the morning to allow for a restful sleep.
Next to a shopping mall and very close to the central railway station. Facilities are standard.
Location in Warsaw was ideal, one could walk to most places of interest.
Price of breakfast was too high.Enjoyed the city
I have stayed in 5-star hotels in Warsaw, but the Mercure Warszawa Centrum is much better! The lobby is big and welcoming, great location, plenty of amenities. My room was very large, clean, and comfortable. The price is unbeatable for everything you get! Mall, grocery store, cafes are all within walking distance. I didn't get a chance to eat at the Winestone bar or order room service, but it all looked very good and priced reasonably. Coming from the airport, just take the bus #175 and it will drop you off at Central Station in about 30 mins, then walk around back and you will find the hotel. Made everything so simple! I will definitely stay here again.
The front desk staff were not very friendly and didn't smile, but that is common for Poland.
location, price, clean, confort, staff are really helpful. I remembered the receptionist named Beata that gave us a very complete introduction to the city, made us enjoy more.
Close to train station. Clean, free tea and coffee.
- Large comfortable chain hotel - Upmarket modern area - Close to central railway station, shopping mall, Palace of Culture & historic Jewish area - Pleasant wine bar attached
- Typical chain hotel, perhaps aimed more at business traveller - Staff tried to be helpful but gave inaccurate info re Modlinbus & nearby Ghetto wall memorial - Long way from old town & most places of interest. - Relatively expensive breakfast (we ate in local cafes for fraction of price) - Slow wifi
This was a convenient location in a well appointed business hotel near transportation for our travels in Warsaw. A nice change from the hostels and bnbs. Across the street from a mall and metro. Uber always out front
staff a little reserved